Want to stop receiving notifications for a statute that has been addressed?
Note: In order to waive a statute on a case, you will need to have the "User Is Allowed To Edit Or Waive Statutes" permission.
- Navigate to the Statute Tab of a case.
- Click the Waive button at the top left of the page.
- You will see a warning pop-up. To mark the statute as protected for all of the defendants on a case, you must enter an explanation.
- Click Waive to save.
- The top of the page will show the name of the worker and the date the statute was waived. The explanation from the previous step is added as a Case Note.
- The case will be hidden from the statute report, and no notifications will be sent.
Article is closed for comments.