Getting started with CASEpeer is easy. As a firm administrator, there are several steps you want to take to get started. Below is a list of steps to take to set up your new account.
- Reset all passwords. Make sure your team is using strong passwords and a secure internet connection.
- Edit user's default and advanced permissions. This will allow your staff to access the necessary information within their CASEpeer account.
- Update "Menu Filter" settings for each user. This will ensure staff members appear on the appropriate drop-down menus throughout CASEpeer.
- Review all your default Account Settings. Go to Account Settings to update your firm's default settlement fees, COPP charges, defendant/client conflict check notifications, firm-wide statute notifications, accounting notifications, and more.
- Activate integrations. In Account Settings, you can activate integrations you wish to use with your CASEpeer account.
- Sync your CASEpeer calendar to your personal calendar.