The Open Cases Report is the easiest way to view your entire firm’s case load. You can also sort the report by such options as alphabetical order, attorney on the case, last touched date, and age of the case. The Open Cases Report is a great way to track the age of your cases as well as the last date of client communication.
- Filter by the primary, case type, case status, case status category, lead attorney, case manager, supervising attorney, age, and worker.
- Search for specific cases with the search bar.
- Click on the dropdown menu to the right of the case to add note, add task, view case details, or edit assignments.
- Sort by a specific column by clicking on the arrows next to the column heading.
- Export this report to CSV by clicking the "Export" button on the righthand side.
- This is a permission based report, if you do not have access please contact your firm administrator.