NOTE: In order to remove a custom statute on a case, you will need to have the User Is Allowed To Edit Or Waive Statutes permission.
- Navigate the Statue Tab of the open case.
- Click the Custom Statute button at the top left of the page.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Click Remove in the bottom left corner of the pop-up window.
- The statute will revert back to the auto-generated statute date.
- A case note will be made stating the worker who removed the custom statute and showing the recalculated statute date.