We understand the responsibility of case oversight. CASEpeer is equipped with numerous tools to help attorneys oversee the progress of their cases. Below is a list of features that will help with case oversight. Keep in mind that some of these features are permission based.
Overview Pending Assignment
This screen shows the distribution of cases amongst lead attorneys. View the total number of cases your attorneys are assigned to, including how many cases they have demanded and pending demand before you assign new cases. This screen also shows your firm's newly retained cases and cases awaiting assignment. Learn more about the Pending Assignment Report.
- Track worker productivity with the Productivity Report. From here, you can see total notes added, tasks completed, and medical requests sent for each individual. Learn more about the Productivity Report.
- The Statute Report allows you to easily view all of the “file-by” dates for your firm's cases. You can see how many cases have SOL deadlines within the 7, 30, 60, and 90 days. Learn more about the Statue Report.
Management Settlement Report
- The Management Settlement report will help you keep track of your demands, offers, and settlements. Filter by attorneys or case managers to get an overview of individual or firm-wide demand-status productivity and the values of those demands. You can also use this report to see which checks are in or pending. The Management Settlement Report also acts as a financial pipeline for the firm. Learn more about the Management Settlement Report.
Overview Lien Negotiation and Disbursement
- Get an overview of Lien Negotiations and Disbursements. Track the amount of time cases stay in lien negotiations and the length of time it is taking to get money disbursed to clients. Filter by lien worker or lead attorney.
Overview Litigation Firms
- Oversee the cases you have referred out for litigation using the Overview Litigation Firms screen. Check on the status, age, and any upcoming events on the case.
Subbed Out Cases Report
- The Subbed Out Cases Report allows you to view all of the cases which have been subbed out or are pending sub out. You can keep track of any cases with pending liens to follow up with. learn more about the Subbed Out Cases Report.
Dropped Cases Report
- Keep track of dropped cases for any given time period. Filter by case type and reason dropped. You can also see cases that are pending drop. Learn more about the Dropped Cases Report.
Missing Data Report
- Stay on top of your case data with the Missing Data Report. This report is helpful in discovering which cases are missing key information such as insurance information, policy limits, or medical treatment. Learn more about the Missing Data Report.