Your client's injuries and treatment are the most important aspect of their case. ensuring they are cared for and keeping track of their providers and liens is crucial to ensuring a smooth settlement process. CASEpeer is equipped with numerous features to help streamline this process and the oversight of your client's treatment. Below is a list of features that will help with tracking your client's treatment.
- Prevent gaps in treatment by sending reminders to your clients about upcoming doctor's appointments and keep them on-track with maintaining their treatment. ensure they are informed and reminded about their rights before they head into important appointments by sending them an easy and quick text. Learn more about client texting.
- No one wants to see gruesome photos, however, we understand how important these photos are in quickly and efficiently settling your case. Use the photos tab to save photos of the client's injuries or radiology. Clients can also text you photos that will save directly to this tab. Learn more about the photos tab.
Client's Home Tab
- View client's treating providers directly from the Client's Home Tab for easy access to contact information and a general overview of treatment and bills. You can also view whether or not records and bills for these providers have been requested or received.
MedPay | PIP Proceeds
- Keep track of your client's Medpay or PIP inside of the Settlement tab. View the amounts and if applicable, deduct fees.
- Keep track of your client's injuries in the Injuries Tab. List current injuries as well as previous injury and notate any required surgery. Learn more about the injuries tab.
Medical Treatment Tab
- The medical treatment tab is a comprehensive tool that allows you to track your client's providers. From this tab, you are able to view bills owed and paid and keep track of the provider's adjustments. View whether or not records and bills have been requested and received. Keep track of lien holders attached to each provider and easily access contact information. Learn more about the Medical Treatment Tab.
Records & Billing Request Tracking
- Keep track of your records and billing requests inside the medical treatment tab and view them inside the tab and from the clients' home screen. Check to see if requests have gone out for a specific provider and keep records of when they have been received. Learn how to update records status.
- Worked with a provider before? View their history from the medical treatment tab. Check the prior cases and clients they have serviced and their previous reduction rates. See their average billing per case and their average reductions. Learn more about Provider History.
Health Insurance Tab
- Keep track of subrogation from the Health Insurance Tab. View contact information, generate subrogation letters, and view total liens and adjusted amounts. View health insurance history to get an overview of their average reduction rates. Learn more about the Health Insurance Tab.
- Review medical records directly from CASEpeer. Store medical records, lien letters, and itemized bills directly into CASEpeer with our comprehensive document storage. Save all of your case related documents and view them while you are working in CASEpeer from the documents tab. Learn more about documents.