CASEpeer is equipped with numerous tools to help streamline the litigation process from discovery to staying on top of statutes. We understand the importance of staying organized and staying on task during the litigation stage of your case. Below is a list of features that will help you get the most out of CASEpeer as a litigation assistant. Keep in mind, these features are permission based. Reach out to your firm administrator for access.
- Keep track of your client's discovery documents using the Discovery Tab. Keep them organized by set number, type, and propounded by plaintiff or defense. Grant extensions, and keep track of due dates. Learn more about the discovery tab.
Discovery Management Page
- Get an overview of your discovery items using the Discovery Management Page. Sort by Propounded by defense or client. Filter by attorney or assistant and discovery type. View a comprehensive list of due dates to ensure you never miss a deadline.
- Keep track of court details including: defendants, judge and arbitrator, mediator and relevant events from the Litigation Tab. If you use CASEpeer's integration with CalendarRules, you can automatically trigger events based on selected jurisdiction. Generate templates for important documents directly from this tab. learn more about the litigation tab.
- Use the date calculator available in the litigation tab to act as a guide to calculate important deadlines. Calculate by calendar days or work days and delegate the details of important deadlines that fall on weekends. NOTE: always be sure to consult with an attorney when determining critical deadlines. Learn more about the Date Calculator.
- Stay on top of your litigation cases with the Management Litigation report. View upcoming events and event details on cases, defendant details, court name, and case status.
- Get an overview of all cases in litigation status from the Litigation Overview page. Check on case status, type, and see relevant court and county information. See the attorney assigned to the case. Check on the day the file was last touched in efforts to stay on top of your cases. Learn more about Litigation Overview.
Expert Witness Tab
- Keep track of the expert witnesses working on your case with the expert witness tab. View their hourly rates and testimony fees along with internal notes regarding their service. Generate letters and easily access contact information. Lean more about the Expert Witness Tab.
- Use the CASEpeer calendar to stay on top of deadlines and important events. Sync your calendar with your external calendar to never miss an event. Events are color filtered to help you differentiate between event types. Learn more about the CASEpeer Calendar.
Mail Review Center
- Review mail that is uploaded into the mail center and assigned to your cases in the Mail Review Center. Learn more about the Mail Review Center.
- Save your case related documents in the document tab and review the document directly from CASEpeer. Learn more about documents.
- Generate templates that will auto-populate demographics directly into your letters, forms, or captions. Templates will eliminate copying and pasting, help you save time, and allow you to focus on more important details. Get started with templates.