If you are experiencing issues logging into your CASEpeer account try the following:
- Make sure you are using the most up to date version of Chrome as your browser.
- Make sure you are logging into my.casepeer.com
- Try loading my.casepeer.com/logout/ before attempting to login again.
- Have your Firm Administrator verify your username. Keep in mind usernames and passwords are case sensitive. Your username will not be your email.
- Have your Firm Administrator reset your password for you.
- Try logging into my.casepeer.com from an incognito window. An extension may be causing an issue.
- To open an incognito window, right-click on your Google Chrome browser, and select "New Incognito Window".
If you are still having trouble logging into your CASEpeer account, please call, chat or email us for assistance and we can do a password reset for you on our end.