How to edit the File Location that appears in the Case Index of a case.
- Navigate to the case that needs a file location added.
- Click on the dark green dropdown arrow in the top right corner of the case (next to the Case Status Bar) and select the Edit Case Index option.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- NOTE: A shortcut to open the Case Index is to click the letter 'i' on your keyboard.
- In the Edit Case Index pop-up, locate the File Location field. Click on the dropdown to search and select the correct location. Then, click Save.
- The File Location is now saved and should show in the Case Index at the top of any page of the case.
NOTE: The options listed under File Location depend on the File Locations that have been created for your firm. Here's how to create File Locations.