If a client is experiencing issues logging into their CASEpeer Client Portal account try the following:
- Confirm that the client is capitalizing the letters as indicated and including cp- in the username.
- Usernames and passwords are both case sensitive, improper capitalization could trigger an error.
- Have the client log into their client portal through my.casepeer.com instead of the Client Portal link located in their email.
If an error is still occurring, double-check the firm has entered their firm contact information.
- Navigate to the Settings Gear
- Select Account Settings
- Click on the drop-down arrow aligned with Firm Details
- Enter Firm Information once the pop-up window appears
If an error is still occurring, deactivate and reactivate the Client Portal.
- Navigate to the Home Tab
- Click the dark green drop-down arrow on the right side.
- Select Client Portal.
- A pop-up will appear, select Deactivate.
- Follow the same steps to reactivate the Client's Portal
- The client will receive a new invitation email.
- If the client is still having issues recommend an incognito window.