The High Value Cases Report automatically identifies high value cases if a case is an open case, a client or defendant's insurance is more than 250k policy limit, a case is a wrongful death case type, or a defendant type is a commercial, federal government entity, or a public entity. Cases can be manually added to this report through the case Index.
- Filter by Office, Team, Worker, Primary Contact, Case Type, Status, Category, Case Manager, Lead Attorney, Supervising Attorney, Case Age, Ratings, and the Estimated Value of a case.
- Search for a case with the search case bar.
- Sort by a specific column by clicking on the arrows next to the column heading.
- Export this report to Excel or CSV by clicking the "Export" button on the right-hand side.
- This is a permission-based report, if you do not have access please contact your firm administrator.