How to Customize Reports
You can customize your reports, management, and overview screens to keep them organized the way you want. Hide or rearrange columns to fit your reporting needs.
- Navigate to the left-hand side of the screen and click Reports. Click into any report from the dropdown.
- Select the Funnel Icon on the right-hand side of the screen above the report table.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can rearrange or hide columns.
- Click and drag columns in your preferred order. Uncheck columns you want to hide. Select Save once complete.
- The selected columns will now appear in your preferred order. This change will only apply to your own view of the report.
How to Edit a Customized Report
- The Funnel Icon will appear green on any reports you've customized. Click it to make changes any time.
- To reset a report back to CASEpeer's default columns and order, click the Reset button on the customize columns popup.