If your firm uses Alert Communications, Ngage Live Chat, Apex Chat, Lead Docket, or Zapier your firm's intake team can use the Leads Management screen to review the leads coming from these services.
There are two sections:
- Open: The leads ready for review.
- Processed: The leads that have been reviewed by your team.
Options for reviewing leads:
- To create a new client and case from the list, click the dropdown to the right and select "New Client."
- To link the potential case to an already existing case, click the dropdown to the right and select "Link To Case."
- If the lead is a duplicate, click the dropdown to the right and select "Duplicate" to remove the lead.
- Once a lead has been reviewed and a case has been created, it will move over to the processed section.
- Filter by the Lead Source Type with the dropdown at the top of the screen.