CASEpeer features numerous reports and management screens to help streamline your day to day. As an attorney, reports will be an integral tool for tracking your files and firm productivity. Below is a list of reports that will assist you in retrieving important data on your cases as you get started managing your files with CASEpeer. Keep in mind these reports are permission based, reach out to your firm administrator for additional access.
My Cases Report
- The My Cases report gives you an overview of all of the cases you are assigned to, allowing you to see case status, statutes, and case rating, amongst other key aspects of the case. Learn more about the My Cases Report.
Open Cases Report
- The Open Cases report gives you a list of firm-wide cases. Learn more about the Open Cases Report.
Management Treating Report
- The Management Treating report will allow you to see all of your cases that are in the "treating" case status. This will allow you to see which clients are still treating and keep track of bills. Learn more about the Management Treating report.
Pending Demand Report
- Pending Demand is available under the Management Treating Report tab. This report allows you to see which cases are in the "pending demand status" and estimate value of the case before demanding. Learn More about Pending Demand Report.
Management Settlement Report
- The Management Settlement report will help you keep track of your demands, offers, and settlements. Filter by attorneys or case managers to get an overview of individual or firm-wide demand-status productivity. You can also use this report to see which checks are in or pending. Learn more about the Management Settlement Report.
Management Discovery Report
- Keep track of your discovery due dates and set numbers with the Management Discovery Report. Filter by propounded by client and propounded by defense. You can also filter by discovery type, litigation attorney, and litigation assistant.
Management Litigation Report
- Stay on top of your litigation cases with the Management Litigation report. View upcoming events and event details on cases, defendant details, court name, and case status.
Management E-Signature Report
- Keep track of your e-signatures with the Management E-Signature report. Filter by documents out for signature and documents signed this month and year. View document types and partially completed documents that are pending attorney signature.