Skip to main content
Forgot your password? How to change a case worker's password.
- NOTE: This can only be done by a firm administrator.
- Navigate to the Icon in the top right corner of your account and select Users.
- Find the user whose password you want to reset by using the search box or scrolling.
- Click the arrow at the end of the user row.
- Select Edit Password from the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Type in the new password information.
- Click Save on the bottom right of the pop-up window.
- The password will be reset immediately. Please notify your user of the change.
- NOTE: If you are the only firm administrator at your firm, please contact your account manager with CASEpeer.