How to add or remove a caseworker from having access to certain features.
- NOTE: This can only be done by a firm administrator.
- Navigate to the Icon in the top right corner of your account and select Users.
- Find the user whose permissions you want to manage by using the search box or scrolling.
- Click on the arrow at the end of the user row and select Edit User.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- There are two methods by which you can manage a user’s permissions: “permission groups” and “advanced permissions”.
- Start typing the name of the permission group into the permission groups box or click on the box and select the desired group from the drop down menu.
- Here is a list of permissions groups built into CASEpeer.
- Note: You can add a worker to multiple permission groups.
- Click the Advanced Permissions button.
- On the left you will see all the permissions the user has based on the permission groups you have added them to.
- On the right is a checklist of additional available permissions.
- Select all additional permissions you would like the user to have.
- NOTE: Additional permissions are added to a user’s existing permissions groups. To remove these permissions, you must edit them under Advanced Permissions.