CASEpeer features numerous reports that help streamline workflow. As a Case Manager, reports will be an integral tool for tracking your files. Below is a list of reports that will assist you in retrieving important information on your cases as you get started managing your cases with CASEpeer.
My Cases Report
- The My Cases report gives you an overview of all of the cases you are assigned to, allowing you to see case status, statutes, and case rating, amongst other key aspects of the case. Learn more about the My Cases Report.
Open Cases Report
- The Open Cases report gives you a list of firm-wide cases. Learn more about the Open Cases Report.
Medical Requests Report
- The Medical Requests Report will allow you to see the treating status of each of your cases, pending records and bills for specific providers, and date requests were sent through a given time period. Learn more about the Medical Requests Report.
Management Treating Report
- The Management Treating report will allow you to see all of your cases that are in the "treating" case status. This will allow you to manage treating clients and keep track of bills. Learn more about the Management Treating report.
Pending Demand Report
- Pending Demand is available under the Management Treating Report tab. This report allows you to confirm all necessary documents are in for cases in "pending demand status" and estimate value of the case before demanding. Learn More about Pending Demand Report.