CASEpeer is equipped with many features to help you with your day-to-day. Getting started is easy and we want to make sure you get the most out of CASEpeer's features and integrations. Below is a list of tips that will help you as you get started working in CASEpeer.
Activate CASEpeer Integrations
- CASEpeer offers numerous integrations that will assist your workflow, including an integration with Hellosign and Efax. Easily send retainer agreements straight from CASEpeer with Hellosign, fax documents with Efax, link your Dropbox account, and sync your calendar with your outside calendar. Learn about integrations.
Opt-in Client's for Texting
- Once an administrator has activated the client texting integration, start sending and receiving texts to and from clients directly in CASEpeer. Keep clients reminded about doctor's appointments, easily check-in with them regarding the status of their treatment, and inform them about important events on their case. Client's can easily text you photos that will save directly to the photos tab. Learn more about Texting.
Sync Your Calendar
- Sync your CASEpeer calendar with your outside calendar. Learn how to link your calendar.
Utilize Your Case Bcc's
- Each case has a unique BCC through CASEpeer's email integration that will allow you to attach an email to your case. You can also save documents, photos, and recordings to a case via an email attachment. Learn more about Email Integration.
Use Case Status
- As you progress through a case, update the case status to reflect the appropriate status of the case. Statuses are categorized by cases in Intake, Pre Litigation, Litigation, and Close Out. It is important to update case statuses for CASEpeer to generate accurate reports for your firm.
- CASEpeer is equipped with numerous reports and management screens for your firm. We have reports that will assist you with case overview, settlement, lead tracking, productivity, and many more. Learn more about reports.
Utilize CASEpeer Templates
- Drafting letters can become tedious. Streamline your workflow with CASEpeer's template generation feature. Upload templates that can auto-populate recipients demographics as well as case caption information, demands, and more. Learn more about templates.
Don't Skip on Data Entry
- Ensuring all of the case fields are complete will help generate accurate reports. CASEpeer's Missing Data Report will help give an overview of missing data. Learn more about the Missing Data Report.
Check Your Notifications and Messages
- Be sure to stay on top of notifications and messages to ensure nothing is being overlooked. Learn more about messages.
- As you work your cases, mark tasks as complete or complete with note. This allows for an accurate reflection of work completed in the case.
Utilize the Client Portal
- Invite clients to join the client portal. Clients can upload documents and photos and stay informed about their case. Learn more about the Client Portal.