Skip to main content
How to merge duplicate contacts together in CASEpeer. Useful for health providers, adjusters, insurance companies, and more.
- NOTE: This can only be done by a firm administrator or a user with the “Merge Contacts Page Access” advanced permission.
- Navigate to the Icon in the top right corner of your account and select Contact Merging.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Select the contact type of the contacts you are trying to merge.
- Click Next.
- Select the main contact you want to keep.
- Select the duplicate contact. This is the contact whose name you want to be deleted, but whose data you want to be stored under the main contact.
- Click Merge on the bottom right of the pop-up window.
- A message will display asking if you are sure you want to merge the contacts.
- Click Yes.
- Your contacts will be merged.