Skip to main content
Add Firm Wide Event to Calendar
How to ensure the whole firm can view a calendar event.
- Navigate to the Calendar icon located at the top right side of any screen in CASEpeer, next to the + icon.
- Click the blue and white box titled Add Event, or click on the day you want to add the event.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Fill out the fields for the event title, the case it belongs to, the date, time, and location of the event, and the users you would like to invite.
- Check the Firm-Wide Event box.
- Click Create.
- Everyone in your firm will be able to see the event from their CASEpeer calendars.