Skip to main content
How to set an event for the entire day.
- Navigate to the Calendar icon located at the top right side of any screen in CASEpeer, next to the + icon.
- Click the blue and white box titled Add Event, or click on the day you want to add the event.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Fill out the fields for the event title, the case it belongs to, the date, and location of the event, and the users you would like to invite.
- Check the All Day Event box at the bottom of the event.
- Click Create.