An envelope icon is available throughout the case to auto-generate templates for clients, adjusters, health providers, and more.
- Navigate to the appropriate tab of a case.
- Click on the Envelope Icon aligned with the contact.
- A dropdown menu of available Template Letters will appear.
- If there are no Templates under the Envelope Icon, then no Templates have been uploaded under the context of that contact.
- Select the Template from the dropdown menu to generate.
- The document will be downloaded as a Word document and pre-populated with information from the case.
- Now the letter can be sent to the appropriate party as usual.
- NOTE: If your firm uses the OneDrive integration, the generated letter will autosave to the case's connected OneDrive folder and open in Word. However, the letter will not automatically download to your computer.
- NOTE: If the template letter you need is not available, please contact your firm administrator. New templates are uploaded under Template Management Page, which is a permissions-based screen.