NOTE: This can only be done by a Firm Administrator or someone with the permission of Document Template Upload Center Page Access
How to upload template documents into CASEpeer:
- Navigate to the Icon in the top right corner of your account and select Templates
- Click the Upload button.
- Drag over or click choose file and select the document file you wish to upload.
- Name the file.
- Select the context of the template. The context is important as this is where the template will be found within a case.
- For example: If you're uploading a template going to a provider you'll select the Health Provider context.
- Click Save.
- The template will appear in your list of templates.