CASEpeer is here to help streamline the process and ensure critical information is recorded before accepting or rejecting a potential case. Below is a list of features that will help your team ensure intakes are ready for attorney review and managing potential cases.
Add your first case
- Every potential case is important. Learn how to add a new case.
Notes & Tasks
- Notes and tasks will ensure proper procedures are being applied to incoming cases as well as help direct relevant information to team members. Learn how to add a note and add a task.
- Case status ensures cases are being moved along as well as gives an overview of the case timeframe. Learn how to change a case status.
Source Type & Source Detail
- Keeping a record of marketing campaigns. Source type and detail allow management to plan marketing by better understanding conversion rates. Learn how to add a lead source type and lead source detail.
E-Signature powered by HelloSign
- If your firm decides to utilize the Hellosign integration, you can send retainers and fee agreements for signature straight from CASEpeer. Learn how to create an e-signature template and send an e-signature request.
- Managing intakes and getting an overview of cases retained within the month or yearly. View case types, whether it's out for signature, or if the intake is trivial. Learn more about Intake Management.
- View cases out for signature and the dates requested. View the status of the signature, the signers, and whether it's waiting for final attorney's signature. Learn more about E-Signatures Management.