Sync your OneDrive account with CASEpeer.
NOTE: These are the steps for activating OneDrive Personal accounts. To activate OneDrive Business, follow these steps. Only OneDrive OR DropBox can be activated at once.
- Navigate to the Icon in the top right corner of your account and select Account Settings.
Scroll down to Integrations.
Under OneDrive, click the Activate button.
- Select OneDrive or OneDrive Business.
Log in with the admin account credentials.
- OneDrive will redirect you back to CASEpeer to set up the OneDrive root folder by creating a new folder or selecting a pre-existing folder.
- A pop-up window will appear, use the drop-down menu to search and select the existing OneDrive folder for the firm.
Create a New Folder
- To create a new folder, click Or Create New Folder.
- Click Save.
- OneDrive is now activated to your CASEpeer account.