How to start sending texts to your clients.
- NOTE: Before opting-in a client to receive text messages, you must Activate Client Texting in your CASEpeer account.
- Navigate to the case of the client you want to send text messages.
- Click on the dropdown arrow at the top right of the page next to the case status.
- Select Text Opt-In Required from the drop-down menu. If you do not see this option, you either do not have permission to text clients, or texting has not been activated for your CASEpeer account. Talk to your firm administrator.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Select the checkbox underneath Text Opt-In.
- Select the client's cell phone number you want to send texts.
- Click Save.
- This will send a confirmation text message: "LAW FIRM NAME: Hello. You are now set to receive updates and messages from your law firm, LAW FIRM NAME, via text. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Msg & Data rates may apply."
- NOTE: If the number is invalid or cannot receive text messages, you will see an alert.
Article is closed for comments.